Rocky Mountain Ave. Roundabouts
While serving as Project Manager for the City of Loveland, CO, Mark Johnson managed the design the first two roundabouts of this eight roundabout corridor.
Subsequently, Mark provided roundabout engineering services for the next six roundabouts in the corridor, including operational analysis, final horizontal geometry, and signing and pavement marking design.
- Intersection spacing versatility
- Roadway geometric flexibility due to slower speeds
- Different access control opportunities
- Improved business access and circulation
- Capacity improvement with reduced roadway widening