I-94 and County Highway P, Pabst Farms Roundabouts
MTJ Roundabout Engineering’s Mark Johnson, serving as a sub-consultant to R.A. Smith National, provided the capacity analysis, final horizontal designs, and peer review for this complex system of four roundabouts that feature single-lane to three-lane entries.
This roundabout corridor serves as primary access to the newly developing “Pabst Farms” mixed-use residential, retail/shopping, and commercial/office development via a new interchange.
- Four roundabouts in series, two of which were closely spaced
- Geometrically constrained
- Interim/ultimate design considerations
- Closely spaced ramp terminals
- 2-3 lane entries
- Lane balance applications