We are currently accepting applications for the following position.
Transportation/Traffic Engineer/CAD Designer
MTJ Roundabout Engineering provides technical expertise to firms and agencies nationwide in the development of traffic/roundabout engineering solutions over the past 20 years. MTJ’s roundabout-specific experience, together with solid traffic and transportation engineering expertise, represents unmatched depth of experience, allowing for the achievement of design solutions that ensure successful projects. We have been at the forefront of public involvement strategies aimed addressing the challenges of community buy-in and implementation for communities across the U.S.
We are looking for a self-motivated engineer/CAD designer who wants to be part of a traffic engineering/roundabout-focused team with one of the nation’s foremost roundabout design firms.
- Develop CAD drawings/colorized graphics/illustrations
- Technical report writing
- Operational analysis
- Work closely with design engineer to develop civil drawings using AutoCAD or Microstation
- Proficient with CAD, Adobe Illustrator, and MS Office suite
- Good written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
Schedule: 20-24 hrs/week; flexible schedule.
If you’d like to join our team, please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.