Mark Johnson, P.E., will be presenting in the TRB Webinar: “The Marriage of Roundabouts and Access Management” on Sept. 26, 2016, 2:00-3:30 PM ET.
Case Studies: Roundabouts and Business Access
MTJ will present case studies of high flow multi-lane roundabouts that illustrate how the application of traffic engineering and roundabout design principles can harness the unique operational characteristics of roundabouts to facilitate improved traffic flow, safety, and excellent business access.
- Overview of access management techniques and roundabout characteristics
- Discussion of case studies
- Installation of raised medians and roundabouts through densely developed corridor
- How roundabouts can eliminate access management problems
- Achievement of access management goals with roundabouts
- Question and answer session