We are currently accepting applications for the following position.
CAD/Civil Engineering Technician
Multi-disciplinary engineering firm specializing in intersection design and analysis seeks a part-time CAD/Civil Engineering Technician who is proficient in AutoCAD. Our team includes a nationally recognized expert in roundabout design and optimization, whose work includes capacity analysis, in-service safety evaluations, alternatives studies and corridor planning/feasibility to include business access, pedestrian, bicycle and vulnerable user accommodations, as well as transit and freight movement studies.
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Civil 3D
• Strong PC skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe
• Excellent communication and organizational skills; able to multi-task
• Provide CAD design support for traffic/transportation engineering-related design, analysis and studies
• Assist with technical report writing
• Utilize problem-solving skills with the ability to identify and present alternative solutions
• Support cost / quantity estimates and design calculations as requested
Please email your resume with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.